Parent Portal at Al-Iman
Keeping an open communication with parents is a pivotal part of student success. At Al-Iman, we are always striving to improve communication with our parents to foster collaboration and ensuring students are meeting their fullest potential. We are excited to announce the Parent Portal is now live! This feature, part of our School Pro platform, will allow you to access your child’s class progress across all subjects. It will also keep you updated through the many other features that are part of this new system. Please read below for important instructions.
To access please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.alimanschool.org. A modern browser needs to be used, preferably Chrome or Firefox.
- Click on Parent Portal found on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Click Forget Your Password. Use the e-mail you provided the school at the beginning of the year and enter School Code: 70848.
- You will receive an email to create your password. Once this is complete, you can go back to log into your parent portal.
- Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your child’s information. If you have more than one child attending Al Iman, you will find a drop down bar next to Student Profile to choose which child’s information you would like to access.
- The toolbar on the left gives you access to the following information:
- Messages: Any important messages from the school will be found here. You will still access messages via texts and e-mail through School Messenger.
- Student: This is where your child’s information is. Please keep this up-to-date.
- Grades: You can find your child’s current grades in each subject under this tab. Scroll down to see all your child’s assignment grades. If you click details, this will provide you with the standards that are linked to the assignments as well as its description.
- Assignments: This provides you access to upcoming assignments upcoming due dates for your child.
- Attendance: A history of your child’s attendance.
- Incidents: If your child has had any incidents in school, it will be found here.
- Statistics: Here you can see how your child is progressing across all subjects and standards.
- Volunteer: This will give you access to how many school hours you have volunteered. Parents who opted out from volunteering and chose to pay will see all their hours have been met. If there is a discrepancy, please contact the front office.
If you have any technical difficulties, please email Sr. Rana at email@example.com. For more information regarding your child’s academic progress, please contact their teacher via Bloomz or e-mail. We appreciate your support during this exciting new addition to our school!